I love you, Hannah! Thanks for being so smart, talented, beautiful, kind, and amazing! Happy sweet sixteen! Don't date too many boys! ;)
Sunday, September 2, 2012
Happy Birthday Hannah!
The day has come. Hannah turned SIXTEEN today. So crazy. I love Hannah. We have so much fun together...I forget she is only 15 (well...16 now I guess haha) sometimes because we get along so great. She is such a sweet girl--and she has like 1 million friends to show it! Not to mention her adorable style--she borrows my clothes all the time. HAHA just kidding. She has such cute clothes that sometimes I actually copy her outfits or even buy the same shirts...whoops! We always have great times...like, for example, one time we got in trouble by the Costco manager because we snuck in without a card and went around to get all the samples (what else is Costco good for, right?). The workers apparently saw us sneak in and started getting on their radios, giving descriptions of what we look like and they all started searching for us until they finally tracked us down. It was great. And awkward. But mostly great. We can spend hours on end going shopping together, talking about Fashion Week, bike-riding, talking about good music, eating, driving, scooter-ing, and planning our half marathon goals (that WILL happen. Snow Canyon 2012 baby.). Oh, and we even got to spend a week at EFY together (I was a counselor, she was a participant...obviously)!! It was the best. What can we conclude from this? Doing things with Hannah is great. Hannah is just great. Yep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment