Friday, August 31, 2012

Rise and Shout!

Well, summer is over and school is back in session. Summer always goes by too fast...but winter seems to drag on forever...funny. Fall semester is actually my favorite, though. I love football season (I've never been a huge football fan in and of itself, but going to the games is just all around great for so many reasons). The first game of the season was last night. It was so great--we destroyed Washington State 30-6 and I had such a great time with friends and those free pom-poms they set on all the seats. Those things are obnoxiously great. I also love walking on campus during fall semester. Even if it is 99 degrees at least it's not bitter cold, and campus is just so pretty. I am starting my major classes this semester and I LOVE them so far (let's see if I still say that at the end of the semester...). Public Relations is so interesting to me. And I'm minoring in music, which I also love. So, it's going to be good when (or IF...) graduation ever comes and I can actually do things with these classes...you know, like in real life. Yeah. Here's to a great semester! 

P.S. I'm sure you've all seen this. But it's hilarious. So, if you need a good laugh, just watch it again. Totally worth it. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment