Taylor Swift announced today that her new album, Red, will be coming out....(drum roll, please) on OCTOBER 22! The first single from her album was released tonight and it's so different, but, it's T-Swift, so it's obviously amazing. To say I love Tay Swift would be an understatement. Her Speak Now tour was extraordinary and I'm already planning on going to her 2013 tour...because it will be happening, I'm sure. And I'm sure it will be her best tour yet. Goal of my life: meet her. I will do whatever it takes. My sisters and I are determined that some day we will be her groupies or something. We can dream, right? ;) Here's a link to listen to her new song, it's called "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtFFQJiwSxU
I like the feel of it...if this is any foreshadowing of the rest of the album, it is going to be a hit (but, after all, what album of hers hasn't been?). Enjoy! T-Swift forever! Wahoo!

No comments:
Post a Comment